Radiant Barrier Insulation for Your Canyon Lake, TX, Home
Many homeowners are familiar with blown-in fiberglass attic insulation but are surprised to learn that radiant barrier insulation is the far more effective option for contending with scorching Canyon Lake, TX, summers. Increasing your home’s energy efficiency with radiant barrier insulation can not only help keep your home’s interior living space cooler and more comfortable, but it can also reduce your energy costs substantially. At Texas Pro Insulators, we are proud to serve South Central Texas with professional, high-quality radiant barrier installation.
What is Radiant Barrier Insulation?
During the summer, attics can reach temperatures of up to 140 degrees. While fiberglass insulation helps prevent heat transfer from your attic to your living space, radiant barrier insulation works by reflecting heat out through the roof and sidewalls. This prevents your attic from heating up in the first place, keeping it 40-50 degrees cooler than an attic without a radiant barrier.
Our radiant barrier insulation:
- Features triple-layer construction, with one layer of conductive fiberglass insulation sandwiched between two layers of reflective radiant barrier
- Is 97% effective at reflecting radiant heat
- Has an R-value of 13, which means it’s highly effective at preventing attic heat from transferring to your living space
- Reduces stress on your HVAC system, allowing it to work less and blow cooler air
- Can decrease your energy costs by 25-35% on average
Contact Us Today to Learn More
At Texas Pro Insulators, we want Canyon Lake, TX, homeowners like you to be able to make an informed, confident decision regarding the best insulation option. That’s why we encourage all our customers to consider radiant barrier insulation in order to truly maximize their home’s energy efficiency and save as much as possible on cooling costs.